11.18.2012

a poem for today, 18 November 2012


a poem for today, 18 November 2012
[a word-sorted sonnet of twelve sentences and its image]

Regarding.
Anybody at all.
I am learning to speak.
It’s like disapproving of rain.
Eroticism is assenting to life even in death.
Waiting times are a problem in a lot of countries.
The revolution will not be funded by non profit organizations.
Abstraction serves to destroy the individual as idea, even before taking their body.
I admire therein the pinched airs that confusion takes on, inasmuch as I eliminate it.
Just because I like to suck cock doesn't make me any less American than Jesse Helms.
Like if history isn’t over and the rapture doesn’t happen within a month I’m going to be a little shocked.
Nobody said electrolysis was going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment