5.25.2012

"have down with spurt" from Clips of Desire


at the end of the but,  it is also failurioso,  and penetrative seduction of outrageously but quite none,  have down with spurt some rose in a peeling dining channel,  what has incoherent sound and his shoulder spasm of anything else,  lation mu antipathy overt ways tique of the manci dominant signi poses ender or other oppres itself must be,  into your secret passage on a floating twenty-four hour black square in the brig they get coded will deny bodies that sumer culture psycho seriously than merely to egos,  bod ogenesis pays a dangerously scures the subject might say while the play on words cerns the dis in language but not of and literally unspeakable,  your fuck textualized on the body rather than ineliminable mutter are bodies that secret satis taches to the subject condenses thence mass,  with the mechanisms pick a medium-sized plug that under the last ball the neck is low enough I screw the neck,  reconstructed daughter and lence and rebel thus unleashed and like a man and love according to does not fully explain who has rejected,  the kind I usually make my duty to taste I have to wipe my eyes with which get lubed up enough,   and through all this holding on to love a delusion persistent stress dress for the weather that stabilizes structural inequality minant systems of meaning poration focused pro cendiary moments sexual outsiders fought for,  primary means to get rid of the first generation the most annoying trick addressing himself a fortuneteller but simply inexact exactly as if we were ignorant of the resolution,  yours grows darker all weekend us should agree I house girl you been room unless within something to add,  get up and blow my what makes you answer that trembled too I was mildly my parents,  the door behind an overly-familiar carp odded then I it was om letely but that just er take in em one drop

No comments:

Post a Comment