5.22.2012

"according to the deserted" from Clips of Desire


unbearably with many the pro desire is an end,  up to war rain of language or life are effort into munists who lishing the thought embody a some iency to have attacked opolis it’s flows osition sense according to the deserted claims to attack the what situation a few bad ought the pressed by an coming contra legated, ation of my adult self and I had to change the county ended class faggot by my North Carolina,  one name was days at our school fear and terror my parents forced me,  lout vised a plan out of my backpack and very carefully applied it very omfortable I had a maybe I’d be cured to give me a girlfriend dripping wet the ancient sport another bedroom or in his dreams sheer joy in that image lying damp,  barely a way to one to win,  eat or be beaten slapped he ped back on to the about to be able to give,  ing in charge as realistic sing the few pale piercing as a reflect ded and stood after into the boxing ring,  he liked it a little and passion up readily to his muscular no big deal,  in the wrong direc ting the end of the nerable see me I was know how me be different I swelled in response,  hence the paradox in ferred term for transsex body except certain estions that permeate how subversive or con stinction between hir thumbs in the reward yeah aw god yeah in a bit of pain pressing apart back arching one foot up the truck you’ve been waiting on bags of fertilizer for no fuss,  she never proposes an alter an element a pivotal role,  developmentally of how many guys have used me as a cumrag,  I’ll be really good on the last ten my stockings soaked and ruined lands on my thighs finally,  and kill everyone that ever done me harm as a growing nonprofit sec

No comments:

Post a Comment