2.16.2011

POESIA INTERSIGNOS [intersign poetry, I think]

P O E S I A
capa
DO IMPRESSO AO SONORO E AO DIGITAL
I N T E R S I G N O S


There is a lot of work here some of which is really awesome. Here are a few random highlights...

... vispo of a beautiful object quality by

ALEX HAMBURGUER
Algaravia 
(Homenagem ao que Wally Salomão poderia ter sido)


Algaravia (Homenagem ao que Wally Salomão poderia ter sido)

... some fun sound poetry by

AMÉRICO RODRIGUES

Poema Sonoro
Sem título (Amostra 15 seg., WAV, 330KB)


... book art, so language art, so poetry, and visual and art and object so.... poem object, to my mind.

HELOISA GREGORI
Breviário

1995



Breviário
... anyway. There is simply so much stuff out there to look at. I am increasingly diverted from basic life sustaining activities like going to bed early enough to have a brain the next day by browsing through collections like these. 


POESIA INTERSIGNOS

No comments:

Post a Comment